Saturday 10 May 2014

Guest Poet 18 - Meshach R. Brencher - A Ghost in Me

(Our 18th Guest Poet, Meshach R Brencher is a young rapper / poet I have known from going to Write Out Loud's monthly event at Stockport. Here he offers a ghost poem that is short but certainly not sweet)

A ghost in me I cannot see The another part of me I cannot be sees the decomposed, Fragmented, Broken elements of myself A formula that cannot work Without being in reach with Every aspect a part of me Collectively makes me who I am Where the ghost shows me who I am not

(Meshach advises me as a bio 'I’m an autistic poet & spoken word artist. I’ve written poetry for round 4 years. I tend to write in character, using deep and emotional or dry humorous content adapted in various different forms and styles)

No comments:

Post a Comment